Monday, June 6, 2016

A Brief Introduction

I was laying in my bed on a Sunday afternoon, when I realized that I was extremely bored. I needed to do something, but what is there for a broke teenager in Dallas to do on a Sunday afternoon? Suddenly, it hit me. Exploring. Having lived in Dallas for about 13 years, I've become calloused to the awesome stuff there is to do here. But there's so much to do that I hadn't ever thought about. For instance, until this summer I had only been to White Rock Lake once, and I only live about 3 miles from it. Or, did you even know the Great Trinity Forest existed? Yeah, there's 6,000 acres of undeveloped bottomland woods less than 15 miles from downtown at its furthest point.
As I was laying in bed on this Sunday afternoon, I decided that it was time I finally explored everything Dallas has to offer. So follow me and my friends on this journey, as I do just that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment